I’m going to be starting an online Bible study course, livestreamed, starting with the What is Christianity? course. It will be an opportunity to do the course with me and ask questions. I’ll be able to explain things in a bit more detail and go over anything which you need help understanding.
Here’s a little video of me expaining it:
- It will be at 2pm on Thursdays (UK time). You can either join in live or use it at a later date;
- You can ask questions on the livestream, or submit them by email (I’ll deal with the previous week’s questions at the start of each session);
- We’ll start by working through the What is Christianity? course.
- Each session, we’ll watch the course video and I’ll add some comments along with it, and there will be the opportunity to ask questions as well.
- You can either join in on your own, or as part of a small group (e.g. it might be appropriate for a church home group).