Mental Health has got big over the last few years. A lot of people turn to techniques such as mindfulness. But I believe the Bible is better than any technique. Here’s why.
What the video covers
- The problem with techniques such as mindfulness
- Five reasons the Bible is best when it comes to mental health:
- The Bible is God’s word (Psalm 19:7-9)
- The words of the Bible are powerful (Hebrews 4:12)
- The Bible reveals the truth about us (James 1:23-24)
- The Bible brings us to God (John 6:63)
- The Bible brings us to others (John 13:34)
What to do next
If you’d like to see some examples of the Bible ‘in action’ when it comes to mental health, check out my regular Lockdown Mental Health sessions.
If you’d like to learn more about Christianity, you can subscribe on YouTube or check out one of the various courses on this website to learn about Christianity. You might be interested in the What is Christianity? course, which goes through a very brief overview of the Bible in six sessions.