- Online Bible Study. Instead of simply watching the Understand the Bible videos here or on YouTube, I do a weekly livestream where we watch through a video and you have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Your Questions Answered. This is a series where I answer questions people have about the Christian faith. If you have any questions you’d like answered, send them in!
- Friend Zone: Can men and women be friends? I used to maintain a separate website called Friend Zone which I sadly had to close in early 2020. However, I have kept the content and made it available here. This is an important topic which doesn’t get talked about as much as it should!
- Sermons. I aim to upload a new sermon every week to help you connect the Bible with what’s going on in your life.
Past Features (archive)
These are features which I used to do regularly but don’t any more – or at least, not for the time being. I leave them up as a resource for your interest!
- Lockdown Mental Health Support. I started this in January 2021, I felt that I needed some support from the Bible and I thought other people might need to! The videos are all still available.
- Learn to read the Bible. This is a weekly series of videos, published on YouTube and Facebook, to help you learn to read the Bible for yourself. It’s not about giving you all the answers but helping you to think through how to read and apply the Bible to your own life.
- Thought for the Week. This is a weekly reflection on a part of the Bible. The idea is not just to help you understand the Bible better but connect it with our own lives and circumstances.