Please note: I’ve updated the schedule so that I’m only creating one video per week. I leave these below as an archive, however the Learn to read the Bible and Thought for the Week features are currently not being updated!
- Learn to read the Bible. This is a weekly series of videos, published on YouTube and Facebook, to help you learn to read the Bible for yourself. It’s not about giving you all the answers but helping you to think through how to read and apply the Bible to your own life.
- Thought for the Week. This is a weekly reflection on a part of the Bible. The idea is not just to help you understand the Bible better but connect it with our own lives and circumstances.
- Sermons. I aim to upload a new sermon every week to help you connect the Bible with what’s going on in your life.
Slightly less weekly features
These I do update, but less regularly!
- Your Questions Answered. This is a series where I answer questions people have about the Christian faith. If you have any questions you’d like answered, send them in!
- Friend Zone: Can men and women be friends? I used to maintain a separate website called Friend Zone which I sadly had to close in early 2020. However, I have kept the content and made it available here. This is an important topic which doesn’t get talked about as much as it should!